• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How 'bout some 'buki

Register to hide this ad
"My girlfriend moved in and ran out of space for them so i have to get rid of them."

The beginning of a downward spiral if I ever saw one. That's just wrong man.
 
Trying to figure out what this means, "and havent used them alot mainly for music."
 
They look like some sort of B&W knockoffs?

I think they were trying to say they didn't run them hard, just used them mostly for low level background music.
 
There's a great book out there on how to use punctuation called Eats, Shoots and Leaves. Or Eats shoots and leaves. Or Eats, shoots, and leaves.

I forget.
 
There's a great book out there on how to use punctuation called Eats, Shoots and Leaves. Or Eats shoots and leaves. Or Eats, shoots, and leaves.

I forget.

A great one is "Woe Is I". Very good read. Author actually injects lots of humor. Her follow up is "Words Fail Me".

So does the period go before or after last " :scratch2:
 
Back
Top Bottom