• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How did I miss this one????

analog addict

Glory or Death!
Subscriber
Saw a two or three day old ad for a "Old Harmon Kardon Tube Amp - $50" on CL...


"With output transformers! Needs work.
This needs new tubes and to be biased. Sounded sweet last time I used it. "



Looked at the picture figgered it was a scam

3ne3k63o65O65Z35P2b3j4ab9d66595651b56.jpg


http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ele/2273943260.html


Got e-mail back today.... "sold"...



AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!tears::tears::tears:
 
Register to hide this ad
Uhhh . . . the one that got away.

Always a sad story, but this is a memorable one.
Just from the picture, it's worth like 30 times that amount.
 
Hey, at least you rec'd a response. I was so far down the list, they never even replied. :D
 
I got a response and the amp as well. :yes: I am stoke. :banana:

Looks a lot better now after cleaning it and put in the tubes. My best purchase by far this year.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2319.jpg
    IMG_2319.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 111
I'd look out the window and lock the doors, the police should be there any time now. That's a STEAL.

$50? You gotta be kidding me. Some people have all the luck. I've watched for a good deal on HK tube amps like that for a few years and have never seen one let alone for that kinda cheep coin.

Congrats you lucky B@#%#%

Cheers,

Bob
 
Back
Top Bottom