• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How does this person sell New McIntosh so Cheap?

Register to hide this ad
Well he sells used stuff or stuff without warranty. If you notice my equipment list you will see that I use a single LS360 for my center channel. I bought it from him. It was in mint condition,packed in the original packing. He's one of the better sellers of used equipment. Would buy from him in an instant. My purchase was about 4 year ago on ebay. All of the stuff he is selling had been discontinued. That's likely why he has it.
 
Assuming that the guy is legit, it could be from a dealer that liquidated his inventory or a dealer that dumped a lot of gear as he's afraid of getting stuck with it when new models come out. Just guessing.

Murray
 
MX 120 Discontinued?

Well he sells used stuff or stuff without warranty. If you notice my equipment list you will see that I use a single LS360 for my center channel. I bought it from him. It was in mint condition,packed in the original packing. He's one of the better sellers of used equipment. Would buy from him in an instant. My purchase was about 4 year ago on ebay. All of the stuff he is selling had been discontinued. That's likely why he has it.

MX 120 is discontinued?
I did not know that....
also he states all this stuff is still sealed impying it is new.
Not syaing I would not buy from him, just wondering how and if others have had any experience.
 
MX 120 is discontinued?
I did not know that....
also he states all this stuff is still sealed impying it is new.
Not syaing I would not buy from him, just wondering how and if others have had any experience.

If it is still sealed it is new. You'd be surprised at how much new equipment is around that has been superseded by a new model.

Question is, how much is the warranty worth to you?

Good luck whatever you decide. If you pull the trigger on any of these items let us know how the transaction went. Audiogon feedback is near worthless, the seller's Ebay feedback shows good.

Best,

Paul
 
If it is still sealed it is new. You'd be surprised at how much new equipment is around that has been superseded by a new model.

Question is, how much is the warranty worth to you?

Good luck whatever you decide. If you pull the trigger on any of these items let us know how the transaction went. Audiogon feedback is near worthless, the seller's Ebay feedback shows good.

Best,

Paul
I'm not in the market for anything, this was a question.
 
I just got an email from McIntosh:

Hi,
Those models just became discontinued and it is now OK to sell them on
the web. Recycled Audio is a dealer of ours.
 
Back
Top Bottom