• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How many here are concerned about their retirement accounts?

In light of the lockdown,how worried are you about your retirement, either now or in the future?

  • Very concerned

    Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Moderately concerned

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Just a little concerned

    Votes: 26 32.9%
  • Not concerned in the slightest

    Votes: 28 35.4%

  • Total voters
    79
  • Poll closed .
Thanks! I am actually not concerned at all. It would take a complete collapse of the economy to affect my account. Wait...
 
I'm not concerned with market conditions within five year time frames, but I have been saving lots of cash to accumulate five years of living expenses so I can retire sooner. Then my retirement accounts can remain fully invested for a few more years.

I want to retire sooner because I'm 57 and have been a type 1 diabetic since I was 35. It 's under good control and I stay in good shape but it's a fact of life that I might not live as long as the average joe.
 
Back
Top Bottom