• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How much is a marantz WC-22 worth?

vin13

New Member
Hi

I'm planning on picking up a Marantz receiver, probably 2216, 2225 or 2230. I'd like to get a WC-22 case too. I'm wondering how scarce they are and what a fair price for one is. There's one available at the moment, however it's looking like it may end up costing more than the receiver, which doesnt seem right to me.

cheers

Vin
 
Register to hide this ad
$70-120+ depending on condition. I've seen a brand new one in a box go for $200 or so. And those are without shipping.

In the models your considering it's cheaper to find a receiver with a woodcase sold together. That's how I got mine for free.

Good luck.
 
onepixel

$70-120+ depending on condition. I've seen a brand new one in a box go for $200 or so. And those are without shipping.

In the models your considering it's cheaper to find a receiver with a woodcase sold together.

Good luck.

Thanks for your reply.

I thought $70 - $100 was enough, especially as I also have the cost of shipping to Ireland from the USA. The one I'm looking at isn't mint and it's looking like it could get close to $200. I think you're right. I'll keep an look out for a receiver with the case. Unfortuneately the WC-22 seems rare in Europe. I've been keeping a look out for a while now and I haven't seen a receiver with one yet.

Cheers

Vin
 
Back
Top Bottom