• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How Mush would you pay for this Marantz 2215

Register to hide this ad
I offer a bit less, since the lights are out and the power switch is wonky-maybe $70. have you googled the model?
 
I'd say he's off by a factor of 2. The 2215 is a nice little receiver but it is the powest powered 22xx and the seller of that one can't even be bothered to try the tuner.
 
I'd say he's off by a factor of 2. The 2215 is a nice little receiver but it is the powest powered 22xx and the seller of that one can't even be bothered to try the tuner.

+1
in perfect working order, all lamps working and all functioins tested, cosmetics vg++, I think $100 is about right
 
There are a ton of these around here going for anywhere from $25-75 depending on shape but they all work....:)
 
I'd say he's off by a factor of 2. The 2215 is a nice little receiver but it is the powest powered 22xx and the seller of that one can't even be bothered to try the tuner.

How mush is the powest powered?:D
 
around here

Around here they think nothing of starting at $100 for the old Marantz 22xx, even the little ones. I wouldn't toss that much at them but they ask it.

I ran into a 2238B that needed some tune up, cleaning, bulbs and the owner thought $350!!!????!!!!

Depends on where you are, but that is high for the condition and even in great shape, it seems high.


But, they don't make them anymore....
 
Marantz goes for a premium price.In good working order $100 is what the market bears.In the condition he described way,way less.
 
Back
Top Bottom