• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How to add a url to your signature?

Mazza

Active Member
Hi there,
I'm trying to add a clickable url to my signature.

I don't seem to see the URL link buttons in the signature editing page that I see when doing a thread post and wonder what I'm missing.

I see lots of Signature URL links and even some image/video links too.

Any help appreciated. Apologies if I've missed the obvious!

And I promise I did try searching for a solution before asking :bye:
 
Register to hide this ad
Yes I can do that, but then the URL needs to be copy-pasted to the browser address bar. ie, that way isn't clickable - apologies for my lack of clarity there.
 
You know that to edit your signature you have to open it via the 'Signature' link found when you hover your mouse over your logged in username (top right of screen)?

I have just tried doing this and can paste into my own signature without any difficulty. ;)

Like this... (a copy and paste from the Signature editor)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John (Roobarb & Custard aficionado)

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.”

― Groucho Marx

https://audiokarma.org/forums/index...a-url-to-your-signature.888663/#post-13165932
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that as far as I know Subscribers get a larger signature area, possibly with other enhancements.
 
Last edited:
PS I love stewed roobarb and custard too! :)
:D :thumbsup:

I think you may have to create it here and then paste it into your signature perhaps?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John (Roobarb & Custard aficionado)

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.”

― Groucho Marx

behind some text like this in my signature!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the link works!

BUT...
I tried pasting it into my signature below and it doesn't work :( but I did have trouble fitting it in as my signature is on the limit for characters - and the 'paste' might have picked up the formatting of the text already there - not sure. :idea: So, possibly if that is the only thing in the signature it might work.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom