• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How to insert URLs into signature?

cnolanh

Ad astra
I see them in Grumpy's signature, among others, but I can't get mine to work yet. I have tried using BBCode to put a line like this into my sig:
Discogs

It shows/works properly when I use the Preview button after editing the sig, but everywhere else on the site it's as if the link code gets stripped off, and the word Discogs just shows as plain text.

I've searched here and elsewhere for an answers. Anyone have some advice? Or do you have the same problem?

Thanks for any help!
 
Register to hide this ad
I'd expect the easiest way would be to add a link to a message, then just cut and paste it into your sig. That should (theoretically) copy the link as well as any associated code to the sig.

I'd try it, but my sig's about as big as it's gonna get.
 
Back
Top Bottom