• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

HPM-200's on the 'Bay

Register to hide this ad
I think they have been listed before.
If I am not mistaken they were on a thread here already the first time they went up.
 
yes I had a short chat with the fellow told him he might want to lower his starting price because there is no way in he** he will sell them at that price. He got pretty crappy with me real nice guy(sarcasm) thinks he has the goose that laid the golden egg they remind me of barn fresh cars they are there but they will need alot of work and 200 parts are real hard to find theses days I know that for a fact
 
Back
Top Bottom