scottyh777
Super Member
HT Reciever/Power Amp/Preout question
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,
I hope this is not a stupid question.I have a Harman Kardon HT Receiver with a 150 Watt per NAD Power Amp running my 2 speakers using the pre-outs.I mostly listen to 2 channel analog via Turntable music.My Harman Kardon runs at 55 real watts per channel.My question is this.Using Harman Kardon or NAD watts per channel or what they describe as real watts per channel would I get a jump in output/sound if say I got/upgraded 2 a Harman Kardon or NAD Home Theater reciever that puts out real 120 watts per.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,
I hope this is not a stupid question.I have a Harman Kardon HT Receiver with a 150 Watt per NAD Power Amp running my 2 speakers using the pre-outs.I mostly listen to 2 channel analog via Turntable music.My Harman Kardon runs at 55 real watts per channel.My question is this.Using Harman Kardon or NAD watts per channel or what they describe as real watts per channel would I get a jump in output/sound if say I got/upgraded 2 a Harman Kardon or NAD Home Theater reciever that puts out real 120 watts per.