• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

HTTPS Pages without Lock icon causing Log Outs?

I think the only thing I'm missing is how the site used to be.

But, yes, I do appreciate the work done for security sake and I also appreciate your explanation.

Just voicing my frustration, that's all.

It's all good.

I find all of this can/can't access/navigate/stay logged in utterly confounding as I am able to navigate throughout the site in the http or https mode experiencing absolutely no differences in accessibility, performance, etc., using a Lenovo laptop runnin' nuthin' facny, just basic FF atop OS W7.
 
I find all of this can/can't access/navigate/stay logged in utterly confounding as I am able to navigate throughout the site in the http or https mode experiencing absolutely no differences in accessibility, performance, etc., using a Lenovo laptop runnin' nuthin' facny, just basic FF atop OS W7.
I wish I could say the same thing but as of this morning I was still experiencing difficulties. I’ve done the changes that we’re suggested, it worked but I couldn’t edit my posts or reply to a post like I’m doing now. Let’s give it a shot.

Testing 1 2 3 :)

Edit: And the edit test. Edit...
 
Last edited:
I wish I could say the same thing but as of this morning I was still experiencing difficulties. I’ve done the changes that we’re suggested, it worked but I couldn’t edit my posts or reply to a post like I’m doing now. Let’s give it a shot.

Testing 1 2 3 :)

That's the weirdest part of it all: I changed nothing. Nada. Nichevo. But it all still be workin' jus' fine.
 
Works.

Yes.

Edit: my post #26 and this one #28 were done using my iPhone, even though I got a flag when logging in saying that the site is not secure. Hope all goes smooth when I use my laptop.
 
Last edited:
Win. 10 Home 64 bit, IE 11, ALL FULLY UP TO DATE !!
Was working fine for many hours this morning after I tried clearing all my cookies again, and this time I CLEARED MY REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD FOR THIS SITE LATE YESTERDAY, as it was still set up through http, but now it`s screwing with me again, I guess the power`s that are, are still debugging with a "case of Raid" !!

Very, very tiresome and discouraging problems/issues in using this site, and only this site !!
 
I got rid of any and all references to secure and HTTPS and an using only the unsecure interface. No (apparent) issues. I'll refrain from doing my banking through Audiokarma, but otherwise I'm not fussing about it. Much ado about...
 
I again started getting that, " You must be logged in to do that.",on my iPhone X with every browser I have tried. I can't edit post or see images. Very frustrating.:mad: Works on all Windows PCs.
 
Back
Top Bottom