• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Huge vintage tv/stereo/album storage cabinet

AreBee

New Member
I recently purchased this large vintage cabinet that appears to be designed for housing electronics. It is 10 feet long, 2 feet deep, and about 34 inches tall. The lower left section, behind the doors is divided for album storage. The lower right has a flat pull out shelf. The middle section where I presume a tv and stereo went is behind tambour doors. I was just wondering if anyone could share any information they may know about it.

I appreciate any input regarding age, maker, etc.

Have a blessed day.cabinet.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom