• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I’m old but still learning…

I’ve lurked here for years, thank you for the wealth of info that’s available.
I’m an old recently retired industrial electrician. Spent the last 40 years maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and destroying many electronic and mechanical devices.
Cars, motorcycles, HAM radio, guitars and stereo equipment have all occupied my interest over the years.
I still have my original piece of audio gear purchased after high school. A Pioneer SX-1050, PL-10 turntable and HPM 100 speakers.
Now that I have spare time hoping to learn more about vintage audio gear.
 
Register to hide this ad
I’ve lurked here for years, thank you for the wealth of info that’s available.
I’m an old recently retired industrial electrician. Spent the last 40 years maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and destroying many electronic and mechanical devices.
Cars, motorcycles, HAM radio, guitars and stereo equipment have all occupied my interest over the years.
I still have my original piece of audio gear purchased after high school. A Pioneer SX-1050, PL-10 turntable and HPM 100 speakers.
Now that I have spare time hoping to learn more about vintage audio gear.

42 and counting, sitting in the supply house right now waiting on materials

we have quite a few electricians here so welcome to the horde
 
I’ve lurked here for years, thank you for the wealth of info that’s available.
I’m an old recently retired industrial electrician. Spent the last 40 years maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and destroying many electronic and mechanical devices.
Cars, motorcycles, HAM radio, guitars and stereo equipment have all occupied my interest over the years.
I still have my original piece of audio gear purchased after high school. A Pioneer SX-1050, PL-10 turntable and HPM 100 speakers.
Now that I have spare time hoping to learn more about vintage audio gear.
Welcome to AK. And never stop learning!
 
I’ve lurked here for years, thank you for the wealth of info that’s available.
I’m an old recently retired industrial electrician. Spent the last 40 years maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and destroying many electronic and mechanical devices.
Cars, motorcycles, HAM radio, guitars and stereo equipment have all occupied my interest over the years.
I still have my original piece of audio gear purchased after high school. A Pioneer SX-1050, PL-10 turntable and HPM 100 speakers.
Now that I have spare time hoping to learn more about vintage audio gear.
Still learning, you're not old, just benefiting from experience.
 
Back
Top Bottom