• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I am a new member and I wanted to say Hi

Scottsmrnyc

Scottsmrnyc
Among my equipment is a Sansui QR 6500 and a Sansui QRX 7500a Quadraphonic Reciever. I've had the 6500 for almost 35 years. it still works great. I am awaiting delivery of the 7500a as I just bought it on E bay. I hope everyone is doing well out there.

Scottsmrnyc
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome. Sounds like you have some nice stuff. The people here on AK are the most helpful you will find. Enjoy your stay. Later Rick
 
Welcome

Among my equipment is a Sansui QR 6500 and a Sansui QRX 7500a Quadraphonic Reciever. I've had the 6500 for almost 35 years. it still works great. I am awaiting delivery of the 7500a as I just bought it on E bay. I hope everyone is doing well out there.

Scottsmrnyc

I have a couple of those QR 6500's, nice sounding quad receiver...
Welcome to our little world, lot's of great folks here, and dedicated to the promotion and restoration of some of the finest gear anywhere on the planet.
What speakers do you run?
I used to have the 6500 as my main system with 4 perfect SP 1700's.
Casey:thmbsp:
 
Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the journey :) You'll find it hard to stop, once you're in here.....:music:

Cheers :)
Glen
 
Back
Top Bottom