• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I am here, from Trivandrum, Kerala, India

Welcome Abin. My best wishes for your passion and future collection. If you are interested in contacting Indians with the knowledge of Indian vintage audio market please try out the HiFiViison << www.hifivision.com >> which is a similar forum catering exclussively to Indians and it's market.Ofcourse AK is an ocean of knowledge on the vintage and classic audio and all our good friends here are more than eager to support us all wherever we are.
 
All my AK'er friends. I am sorry to have directed Abin to the HFV but it was sheer out of my intentions to help him out with his search for indian contacts having the knowledge for indian audio market. Hope I have not violated any Ak norms.

Cheers, Kishor
 
Back
Top Bottom