• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I am looking for a pioneer spec2 amp board AWH 045...Pulled from a unit or Does anyone have a stencil I can borrow to print a new board? Thanks

Dean Paquin

New Member
My Mobo is badly damaged from repeat changes of driver transistors and has given a capacitance to the board causing the outputs to blow...any help would be appreciated Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi new member Dean,

That's something I could look at doing as a future design effort, later this year or early next year ( winter projects) after I finish designing the amp boards for the sx-1980, as requested, stay tuned.
Btw, ask a moderator to move your post into the pioneer section rather than this pioneer equipment database section for more exposure.
Its best if I have the old one in hand in order to measure it up. We can discuss this later.

Rick
 
Back
Top Bottom