• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

I am new to this site Hello from NC

What about this Stereo I have RCA Console Model VTT 300W serial # 41221 2872

  • what to do with it

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is it worth looking into having someone check it out to see if it all works

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Does anyone of you have this stereo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What year was it made

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Yea herbgrower!
I've been to Atlanta many times, never Rome! :D

It's part of my middle name!

Enjoy the madness here,
Rome
 
It is the great secret zoo that knowone seems to relize is there. Funny people just a state away have no idea it's such a big well thought out and well maintained zoo at 1300 acres and 5 miles of walking paths, trams, restaurants, shops, the whole deal. It's a full day for sure if you take advantage of what is offered. Plus most enclosures are huge (up to 37acres) in comparison to other zoos which gives the visitors and the animals a much better experience. The zoo for me, and still is for my family, plays an active role in us and the community. I remember Jane Goodall being there when I was younger and this zoo is active in international efforts relating to conservation and support for other zoos in unreliable political climates. Haha a shameless plug but it's a good place as far as zoos go and is worth seeing. Thanks for asking.
 
Back
Top Bottom