• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I am so ashamed

Neosonic

Active Member
Two days ago I received a preamp that I bought from stereocuuple and I am just now getting around to letting everyone know what a pleasant transaction it was. It seems that things always go better when you actually talk to the other person involved in a transaction and that was the case here. While the deal was initiated via the internet, it was discussed and finalized over the telephone. Eric and I had a very pleasant conversation as the details were worked out. The music has been flowing sweetly for me through this preamp for 2 days now.

So, Erin and Eric, a toast to you! May the music flow as sweetly for you as it has been for me.
 
Register to hide this ad
Two days ago I received a preamp that I bought from stereocuuple and I am just now getting around to letting everyone know what a pleasant transaction it was. It seems that things always go better when you actually talk to the other person involved in a transaction and that was the case here. While the deal was initiated via the internet, it was discussed and finalized over the telephone. Eric and I had a very pleasant conversation as the details were worked out. The music has been flowing sweetly for me through this preamp for 2 days now.

So, Erin and Eric, a toast to you! May the music flow as sweetly for you as it has been for me.
Don't be ashamed. You done good :)
 
After looking back at this thread I realized that I hadn't really stated the reason for my shame. It's simply because stereocuuple deserved a much quicker acknowledgement of how pleased I was after dealing with them. Now I guess I have to add embarrassment for not making that clear in my previous post.
 
Don't be ashamed or embarrassed. It takes me 2 months to answer my brothers' e-mails. And I like him.
 
Back
Top Bottom