• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I bought something today.

nick12345

Well-Known Member
I was at a local record shop today and bought...

Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon", 30th Anniversary edition on heavyweight (200g?) virgin vinyl.

$26.

I've been looking around for this album, and to find the 30th Anniversary Edition is really cool IMO. I'm listening right now and it's great! I've already hung the three included posters. :yes:
 
Register to hide this ad
I was at a local record shop today and bought...

Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon", 30th Anniversary edition on heavyweight (200g?) virgin vinyl.

$26.

I've been looking around for this album, and to find the 30th Anniversary Edition is really cool IMO. I'm listening right now and it's great! I've already hung the three included posters. :yes:


Wash it before you play it. I have two copies, one I bought used - it was terribly terribly noisy. I bought another brand new, and it was not much better. A good cleaning helped a lot. The recording itself sounds quite amazing, but the noise floor was aggravating and terribly disappointing. YMMV.
 
Mine doesn't seem that noisy...but the occasional pop or click doesn't bug me too much.

Been thinking about buying a Spin-Clean, though.
 
PinkFloydDSOTM.jpg


Bought in 2003 not sure why I bought it or why I never opened it :scratch2:
 
Back
Top Bottom