tube-a-lou
Addicted Member
Hi all,
Just received this the other day, the seller had two amps a Fender Deluxe 1953 5B3 and
a Blackface Princeton Reverb 1965, I decided to go with the Deluxe I love the 12 inch speaker.
It's just needs a bit of help and new output transformer and speaker which I'm getting and a
few other things I will be checking, here's some pics. I have removed the output transformer
and in the middle of rewiring the power cord I changed on of the old paper covered electrolytic's.
I tested the resistors and their okay just have to wait for the output transformer to see if all
is good, the orange adapters are for using 9 pin tubes.

Just received this the other day, the seller had two amps a Fender Deluxe 1953 5B3 and
a Blackface Princeton Reverb 1965, I decided to go with the Deluxe I love the 12 inch speaker.
It's just needs a bit of help and new output transformer and speaker which I'm getting and a
few other things I will be checking, here's some pics. I have removed the output transformer
and in the middle of rewiring the power cord I changed on of the old paper covered electrolytic's.
I tested the resistors and their okay just have to wait for the output transformer to see if all
is good, the orange adapters are for using 9 pin tubes.

Last edited:
I know people like to keep them looking original, but I'd be restuffing those with some new ones that are up to spec. Best of both worlds that way.