• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I found new music

billy joe

Super Member
i've been looking for some new music, because i am so tired of all the same old classic rock stuff. I was watching channel 8 PBS station, and they were playing a concert video of Joe Bonamassa Live from the Royal Albert Hall. I couldn't believe what i was hearing. I thought who the hell is this guy. This was music to my ears, this is the music i've been looking for. I bought the cd, and i can't stop listening to it. I've got to get everything from Joe now.:yes:
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom