alexkerhead
To High For Infinity
I am a big youtube surfer, and there is a girl named Terra Naomi on there who made free music videos with music she wrote, sang and played the instruments.
She just recently released an album called "Virtually" and since I am a sucker for female vocals I bought it.
I really like this album and recommend it to anyone who likes single instrument music with great female vocals.
She doesn't do that run(like whitney houston) thing when she sings either, so it is quite pleasant.
Only problem I have with the album is she bums one note on the first track, otherwise the other songs are great.
This is her website.
http://www.terranaomi.com
She just recently released an album called "Virtually" and since I am a sucker for female vocals I bought it.
I really like this album and recommend it to anyone who likes single instrument music with great female vocals.
She doesn't do that run(like whitney houston) thing when she sings either, so it is quite pleasant.
Only problem I have with the album is she bums one note on the first track, otherwise the other songs are great.
This is her website.
http://www.terranaomi.com