• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I Got Excited Until I Looked at the Pics - Houston

Register to hide this ad
I have a nice pair of B&W DM1400's, so when I saw pair of DM-7 MkII's on the local Craigslist I got a little excited.

That's until I looked at the ad and saw the pics :tears::

http://houston.craigslist.org/ele/3275514015.html


No Affiliation.

Got myself also the DM 1400, very sweet, but I got issues to connect them with bare wire (as I have an old KA 7100 amp).
The hole in the speaker is very small to put through all the threads of the cable.

Anybody could help me on this?
 
The posting is gone but some British speakers use DIN connectors. You should be able to find some online.
 
Back
Top Bottom