• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I guess it wasn't Kabuki enough already?!

I think "The Borg" are looking for their pair of speakers that drifted away from the collective,,,:scratch2:
 
Found this picture of a MODIFIED Kenwood KL10000Z speaker on "that auction place".

Note the ADDED speaker drivers on the SIDE of the cabinet. Apparently, SIX-way wasn't enough. Maybe NINE-way is?!

attachment.php


I got nothing for this. Can't think of anything to say. Just speechless. :jawdrop:

Regards,
Gordon.
Let's see (Godzilla + Kabuki) GodZuki?
 
Thre is still to much open restate- throw some vents and Piezo in for good measure!!
DC
 
Mirrored pairs would throw a better stereo image.

A single would make for fine center channel in the Kabuki Home Theater.
 
Looks like there's plenty of room for a 10 or 12 inch down firing woofer as well!
I like the bottle opener idea! Start the party!
 
400 watts w/99dB/W/m efficiency. I know exactly how these sound...LOUD!
Hook up two pair to the 900 watt per channel carver silver seven monoblock on that eAuction site...now That's a PARTY!
 
Back
Top Bottom