• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I guess someone doesn't know he value of this

JBM1976

Well-Known Member
http://cgi.ebay.com/1978-Realistic-...ItemQQptZReceivers_Tuners?hash=item19b8f0b26b

lol way to much. The realistic optiums T-200 are nice speakers but someone looks like they were sloppy with the glue when they refoamed the woofers. they use dual 10" 16 ohm woofers per speaker. I had a pair of them that were in better shape and I sold them on ebay and only got 150 for the pair. no way it's worth the asking price of 749.95 sounds like the receiver needs going over and all noise in the pots and all. should ask him if there are dead spots in the pots on the speakers for the treb and midrang. I know mine had dead spots before I cleaned them.

opps I have a typo in the title it's to say I guesssomeone doesn't know the value of this. they wants way to much.
 
Register to hide this ad
Make that a lot of people don't know the value of their gear on the eBay or just trying their luck asking for crazy high prices. I've seen ridiculous ads on eBay in the past few days.
 
if you look at the old radio shack catalogs the t-200 cost more then the mach one speakers. at the back I am thinking this one should go for around $200 to $400 for the receiver with the speakers the cassette deck is worthless. they are a dime a dozon. If the speakers were mint then the value would be higher. If he had the receiver gone over cleaning all the pots and testing values then the price also would go up some.
 
Back
Top Bottom