• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I have watched yet another stupenous Chinese Historical drama

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
The very best movies I am currently watching are Chinese historical dramas. These are the best movies I have seen in recent years. The latest is "Saving General Yang" (2013). The story of 7 sons sent by their mother to rescue their father General Yang. Like so many these Chinese movies it about Love, battle, treachery, mysticism. heroism, sacrifice, and death. Hollywood is not capable of making movies like this. See it on Netflix. I am really upset that I have not yet found the absolutely stunningly beautiful soundtrack to this movie by Kenji Kawai, who also wrote music for Ghost In A Shell. This is a real tear jerker of the good kind. :yes:
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
That was a enjoyable flick.If you've not seen it grab a copy of John Woo's Red Cliff,it's a two parter so get the 3hr version.
 
That was a enjoyable flick.If you've not seen it grab a copy of John Woo's Red Cliff,it's a two parter so get the 3hr version.

The final scene just blew me away.

And I still have not found the Soundtrack :(

This two part version of Red cliff is one of the reasons why there is going to be an Oppo disc player coming shortly. :yes:
 
Back
Top Bottom