• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I just wanted to say thank you all

Conmantiker

New Member
Hello from Berlin, Germany,

Until now, I’ve just been a grateful reader.
Before I got into stereo receivers, I restored a few vintage speakers… specifically, heavily worn RFT BR26 and BR25 models.

Currently, I’m interested in restoring vintage receivers from the 1970s and have already gained some experience with the Marantz models 2215, 2225L, 2230, and 2250B.
I’m currently in the process of restoring a very late-model Marantz 2270 from 1976 (quality stamp dated late June 1976).
That’s when I decided to register here.

I’ve found so much useful information on Audiokarma.

Thank you very much for sharing all this knowledge.
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome from Michigan! Quick question. What's the deal with German speakers being 4 ohm? Seems like that's the default over there, whereas 8 is the norm here.
 
Greetings and welcome from an American ex-pat living in Belize!

As you have seen there is a huge community of very helpful people here and an almost bottomless pit of knowledge to draw from.

Good luck with your latest restoration.
 
Back
Top Bottom