• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I love my Onkyo A10 int

crazy eights

Bad Moon Bopster
i was lucky to pick up an onkyo A10 integrated and matching onkyo T9 tuner for a good price from the original owner who happened to be an audio salesman when the unit was new

i can't stop listening to it, sounds so clean and never seems to break a sweat even when i get the urge to light it up

it's a keeper! just wanted to say it

thanks for listening :music:
 
Register to hide this ad
The A10 is certainly one of the best integrateds of its day if you ask me. Incredible build quality and sound. even its younger brother, the A5, is a powerful little amp!
 
I've always wanted an A-10, but could never put the deal together on one. Congratulations on scoring an incredible amp!

well i certainly hope one comes your way, you won't be disappointed

i've been on alistening binge all night,

playing digital files into 110yr old tube technology and then into a 40yr old int amp is blowing my mind, i'm from the pre digital era and on a tom waits kick, sounds amazing
 
A great dual mono integrated. I wonder how many threads on the A-10 have to do with repair and issues? Not many. I've had 3 of them and all without issue. I've bought them right each time, hung on to them for awhile and enjoyed, and then sold when it was time to thin things out a bit.
 
A great dual mono integrated. I wonder how many threads on the A-10 have to do with repair and issues? Not many. I've had 3 of them and all without issue. I've bought them right each time, hung on to them for awhile and enjoyed, and then sold when it was time to thin things out a bit.
The A5, 7, and 10 were built like tanks. The only thing ever done to the A5 my dad bought new in 78 has been to clean the switches occasionally. Still sounds great!
 
I had one that I bought new back in the day. A really sweet amp! Somehow it slipped through my fingers, probably in a divorce/move. I'd love to find one just for the nostalgia.
 
Back
Top Bottom