• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I might have finally found a decent Lightning cable uNu Aluminum

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I purchased a uNu Aluminum lightning plug. This is the most robust
lightning cable I have ever seen. the lightning plug and USB terminators are aluminium the cable is larger in diameter then the average cable and has a nylon mesh covering. It fits perfectly in the Otterbox Defender cases on both the iPad Air, and the iPad Touch 5, which means it would also fit into such cases for the iPad mini, and iPhones.

http://www.amazon.com/UNU-Aluminum-...8&sr=8-2&keywords=UNU+Aluminum+iPhone+6+Cable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK-mRalLLp8
 
Register to hide this ad
I purchased a uNu Aluminum lightning plug. This is the most robust
lightning cable I have ever seen. the lightning plug and USB terminators are aluminium the cable is larger in diameter then the average cable and has a nylon mesh covering. It fits perfectly in the Otterbox Defender cases on both the iPad Air, and the iPad Touch 5, which means it would also fit into such cases for the iPad mini, and iPhones.

http://www.amazon.com/UNU-Aluminum-...8&sr=8-2&keywords=UNU+Aluminum+iPhone+6+Cable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK-mRalLLp8

That looks nice. I hope it survives. I have not had any problems with the OEM cable, but my iPad rarely leaves my nightstand. I like the symmetrical design of Lightning, but I would have made the insertion area a tad longer for greater stabilty in the corresponding socket.
 
That looks nice. I hope it survives. I have not had any problems with the OEM cable, but my iPad rarely leaves my nightstand. I like the symmetrical design of Lightning, but I would have made the insertion area a tad longer for greater stabilty in the corresponding socket.

Time will tell. The Amazon Basic lighting cables are great but it will not fit in an encased iPad, or an iPod Touch 5
 
Back
Top Bottom