• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I need a Couple Of Service Manuals: Please Help!

bbdrumming

New Member
Hi Guys,
I have looked everywhere online and can't find a free download for a service manual for a Realistic STR-84 and a Sony STR-7035. Can anyone please help?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
elektrotanya has a supplement for the Sony which might have enough in it for you.
Rick has the STA-84 at stereomanuals, but his quality is top notch. You might prefer a free barely legible scan from the web but there doesn't seem to be one easily found.
 
Last edited:
visit hifiengine.com, register and then go to the library. from the extensive list of brands, select your brand from the list and many times, the manual is downloadable. you will need to log in each time but that's what you have to do most places.
 
i might have the original paper one ..it is only a might and it will take some time to find out . i have thousands of service manuals in cabinets . worst bit they arent in a particular order .
 
There's an almost invisible download word to click on in the upper right. You also, I think, have to register. There are a couple sites like that I'm wary of, so that's as far as I've gone.
 
i signed up and still no use ..but it mentioned points or something like that ..obviously mine is at zero ..trouble is i cant find out how to get the points up ..maybe have to post in the forum or upload manuals ...
 
i signed up and still no use ..but it mentioned points or something like that ..obviously mine is at zero ..trouble is i cant find out how to get the points up ..maybe have to post in the forum or upload manuals ...
I stay away for those type of sites. To complicated, you don't know how secure it is and may be virus bombs.
 
Hi Guys,
I have looked everywhere online and can't find a free download for a service manual for a Realistic STR-84 and a Sony STR-7035. Can anyone please help?

Thanks
ok i have the str-7035 paper manual here . covers usa .canada .aep. e . and uk models .
is there a particular page you need ? ..i can scan a page or 2 for you .
if you want the paper manual pm me .
 
Back
Top Bottom