• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I think I’m becoming a Yamaha hoarder

Elwood13

New Member
Well here I am seeking intervention or a cure. Really just looking for ideas and knowledge regarding Yamaha systems especially using vintage gear with digital components, DACs, add-on Bluetooth and “other.”

Yamaha: RXV 485, Yamaha NR 303, Yamaha CDC 685, Yamaha RX 500U, Yamaha R 700, Yamaha A 27, Yamaha NS 6490, Yamaha NS blah, blah, blah.
 
Register to hide this ad
If it is intervention you seek, you have come to the wrong place, my friend. It will only get better from here! Welcome and enjoy your journey.
 
We don’t call it hoarding here; our wives do - but we don’t.

Welcome fellow audio enthusiast.
 
Welcome to the forums.

The only Yamaha's I own...

3JZbwd6.png
 
Back
Top Bottom