Audi0
Super Member
Thx for the ID. Overall these are a really good speaker for the money.
A quick review.
The highs and mids are the strong point. Somewhat forward sounding but laid back. Never harsh. They do image which was abit of a surprise to me. The imaging comes and goes though. The weakness here is the bottom end. I've heard modern bookshelf speakers sink a bit lower in the bottom notes. It's hard to put to words but the bass seems dry at times. I would recommend a small passive sub to rectify the issue. For the price these speakers can be had for there a bargain.
A quick review.
The highs and mids are the strong point. Somewhat forward sounding but laid back. Never harsh. They do image which was abit of a surprise to me. The imaging comes and goes though. The weakness here is the bottom end. I've heard modern bookshelf speakers sink a bit lower in the bottom notes. It's hard to put to words but the bass seems dry at times. I would recommend a small passive sub to rectify the issue. For the price these speakers can be had for there a bargain.