• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ideas for estate Speakers?

Luckyorleans

Super Member
Wondering about ideas for these speakers? This is the only picture in an upcoming estate sale, which is likely good as they are not being featured by the company.


Screenshot_2019-05-01 Pic 32.png
 
Register to hide this ad
LOL, well that is still pretty vague?? But I will say that no wood trim across the top ... is a bit unusual?? But most likely "someone" has seen them???
 
Yes, the grill cloth looks to be flush with the top of the speaker. Like you say, has "someone" seen them. I will be going so even if I don't get them I will get an ID and post it up. I should give a prize if anyone figures it out or knows them.
 
de54ff1a4910a31850183aea0339f992.jpg


Realistic T 100 possibly?
 
Back
Top Bottom