• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Identify the speaker cables, please!

garycertainw

Active Member
Hi, thanks in advance! I’m trying identify these cables. Here is all I know:

They are several years old,

They contain 2 positive and two neg solid core wires.

No markings that I can see.

I got then as part of a gear trade and they work well with my setup. I’d be very interested to know the brand and specific cable name,

Best-

Garyupload_2019-8-14_20-36-59.jpegupload_2019-8-14_20-37-44.jpeg
 
Register to hide this ad
Looks like Audioquest by the jacket but hard to tell because Audioquest usually doesn’t have bare wire unless it’s on a spool.

Audiofreak71
 
Thanks for the feedback. I noticed they were similar to some pics of Audioquest cables online.

I posted the pictures on some forums and sent them to a couple of cable retailers. Maybe someone will recognize the cables.

Thanks again,
Gary
 
Last edited:
I sent the pics to Audio Advisor and Audioquest direct. AA did not recognize them- haven’t heard from Audioquest yet.

They may be bright to others, but I prefer a fast, lively sound over warm and smooth.

May be home brew...

I appreciate you taking the time to have a look!

Best
Gary
 
Back
Top Bottom