• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I'm a fan of cc43fan

Redboy

a few good watts
I bought an amp from cc43fan recently and should have left feedback sooner...

The transaction was as good as it gets - the amp was exactly as described, packaged perfectly, and shipped promptly. And Chuck's a nice guy, to boot! :)

Thanks again, Chuck!

:thmbsp:
Nate
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm jumping on the Chuck wagon too, just got a quad of 6l6's from him and I am super happy with them. He's a great guy to deal with and he's always been good to me! Thanks again.
 
I have had several dealings with Chuck & things always go very smoothly! Thanks :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom