• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I'm new too!

arctic_man

At BK its have it MY way
Hello from Minnesota!
I'm new, joined for a few reasons, besides that I love vintage stuff I picked up a HK 330B for a summer project with the right channel out, was in the middle of trouble shooting it and the main fuse blew, put in another one didn't turn on, so then I put in the same fuse but with higher amperage and blew a resistor. Anyone care to help a newbie?
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK. Sorry I can't help with the HK, you might post that question in the Vintage Solid State forum.
 
Welcome. There are lots of knowledgeable people here. I am not familiar with that amp but I can tell you for future reference....if there are fuses blowing it's happening for a reason. Placing a higher amperage fuse in could result in......well...you know. Some one will be along shortly. Getting the schematic would be a good place to start. Strawman seems to have one. I'll shut up now. Again, welcome. Hang around a while.
 
Welcome to AK! :music: The HK 330 series are quite respectable little amps. Post your question in the Vintage Solid State forum, you'll get a lot more help!
 
Welcome to AK. Answers lie within.

haha, I'm already finding this out.
But by the welcome and already some experiences everyone is very nice and very helpful.
And since I'm from Minnesota I must add a "Don'tcha know" to just about everything! lol (family joke, just laugh along with me.
 
Back
Top Bottom