• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

In search of Collaro service manuals for my Magnavox Consoles

Sam Lysinger

Please support your local mad scientist
Subscriber
I've got 4 Magnavox Consoles and two different models of Collaro record player in them but no source for service manuals (Vinyl engine hasn't been accepting new members for a couple years or more, and they have both service manuals of course). Did Sam's Publishing ever make any service manuals? They have manuals for the chassis, but never for a whole console.

These are the models I own and I have one of each needing a good de-grease, re-grease and possibly other needs.

Collaro RC-465
Collaro Conquest

All insight on how to find these manuals is greatly appreciated,
 
Register to hide this ad
Sam, I have a service manual for an S600 Magnavox/Collaro with a vintage of about 1962. I'd be glad to scan and send if this model would work for you. Please let me know.
 
Sam, I have a service manual for an S600 Magnavox/Collaro with a vintage of about 1962. I'd be glad to scan and send if this model would work for you. Please let me know.
I would be most grateful for a scan of this model, thank you.
 
Back
Top Bottom