• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Indianapolis - Sansui 9090DB

Register to hide this ad
I think someone in Indy has a friend at Goodwill. It seems the really good gear is always pickup only, but if it's just low end gear they will ship it.
 
What do you guys think the general going craigslist rate is on the 9090? Seems like here they're all over the place.
 
I sold a working one on CL with a missing button and cabinet not perfect for $250.Sold within an hour of posting it.
 
There's one on MD CL for $250 that looks clean, It's probably either already sold or a scam. Little far of a drive for me plus I'm low on both funds and room. If anyone here is close it may be worth a call/email.
 
Back
Top Bottom