• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Indianapolis to Knoxville area? (Heresy's)

Coytee

Super Member
Looks like I'm buying 3 Heresy's from a guy in Indianapolis (works for Klipsch) and I'm in Knoxville/TN.

I don't want them shipped and he doesn't want to ship them so we're in basic agreement! :D

Haven't consumated the deal yet ($) as part of the problem is trying to find some way to get 3 Klipsch Heresy's from Indy to the Knoxville, TN area.

Anyone going from Indy to Knoxville (at best) or perhaps Nashville, Louisville, Lexington?
 
Register to hide this ad
Wow, if I read it right, you're in Atlanta.

I might ask you about this (unless I can get them moving sooner... the seller wants to clear his space)

If you (or anyone) does this, you will pass right past my office on I-40/I-75. I'm probably less than 2 miles from the interstate at work.

If timing means I'm NOT at work, then although my home is further away, we could meet in Lenoir City (which is just south of Knoxville, on I-75)

either way, the degree you'd be out of your way in the Knoxville area is about 2 miles (1 way) max.

This is cool...

I'm not terribly active on AK, don't even know if I can be emailed. I have a 'junk' email that I use, it's

"punk at bellsouth.net"

if this happens, I'd be most willing to buy you lunch/dinner when we meet!!

:thmbsp:
 
Can't help you THAT way. But if they were coming from Roanoke, Pulaski, or even Asheville...
 
Back
Top Bottom