Kasanay
Active Member
Anybody know if it is possible (and worth the effort) to swap the single bias pot for four individual pots on a console amp like the 440A? I have such an amp running as a stand-alone and I think having the ability to adjust the tube bias individual would be a nice feature. I know this topic has been touched on in a few threads but I can not find any detailed info.
The file attached is my guess on how this would be accomplished. Take a look and let me know how far off base I am. I believe the new pots would need to be 20 ohms each.
I am amazed at the amount of wisdom folks on AK are willing to share.
Thanks
The file attached is my guess on how this would be accomplished. Take a look and let me know how far off base I am. I believe the new pots would need to be 20 ohms each.
I am amazed at the amount of wisdom folks on AK are willing to share.
Thanks