• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Infinity Entra Twos

Nat

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Does anyone own a pair of Infinity Entra Twos, or have access to them? I'm doing a project with students taking the drivers from the Entra One, which are identical to those of the Two, and putting them in a Two size enclosure. It would be really helpful in I knew the diameter and length of the port. I have tried to determine the T/S parameters of the woofer in order to calculate the port size etc, but haven't been able to get consistent results -- I don't think my test equipment is tightly enough calibrated (when it all comes out of the dumpster, you can't count on perfection).
Infinity has tried to be helpful, sending me various manuals and so on, but apparently no one there knows the port size or T/S parameters.
If someone could measure diameter and length, it would be really helpful.
Thanks a lot.
 
Register to hide this ad
Have you tried to post this question in the Infinity forum? One of us over there might know :)
 
I thought it might get a wider exposure on the general forum, but you're right -- at the risk of double posting, I'll ask there also.
Thanks for the suggestion.
 
Back
Top Bottom