• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Infinity Prelude speakers - anyone have these, parts availability?

Did you ever end up getting these?

I did not. I decided to go a bit more minimalist. :no:

Just kidding. I ended up with McIntosh XRT20's.

Hey ... how’d that work out?

See, now you're just having a laugh at my expense, bro! :rflmao:

And I didn't "pare down" ****, really. Still drowning in gear.

Still would have liked to hear these, but I feel I ended up in a better place by a factor of "much".
 
I did not. I decided to go a bit more minimalist. :no:

Just kidding. I ended up with McIntosh XRT20's.



See, now you're just having a laugh at my expense, bro! :rflmao:

And I didn't "pare down" ****, really. Still drowning in gear.

Still would have liked to hear these, but I feel I ended up in a better place by a factor of "much".
LMAO - all good sir! I’m right there with ya ... i could sell FOUR serious amps and not affect any of my three systems ...
 
Hey ... how’d that work out?
Mine work great, but mine are only refoamed - I'm going to start buying 2 drivers at a time and see how they work in the speakers. if they sound the same after I get 4, I'm going to change all my mid-bass speakers out for the Celestions.
 
I did not. I decided to go a bit more minimalist. :no:

Just kidding. I ended up with McIntosh XRT20's.



See, now you're just having a laugh at my expense, bro! :rflmao:

And I didn't "pare down" ****, really. Still drowning in gear.

Still would have liked to hear these, but I feel I ended up in a better place by a factor of "much".
Wow!!!! XRT20's!!!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom