• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Infinity Qb Speaker Stands

WattWarrior

Active Member
C4B5C7EE-279C-4039-A962-9B4407A04B9D.jpeg Recently pick up these speakers and I was wondering where I could get the original stands. When I looked up “Infinity Qb” on Google, I found pictures with the speakers being held up with these cool looking stands. They don’t have any support legs, just one piece of metal on the backside.
I will include a picture. If anyone knows where I could get one of these stands or if they’re unavailable, a good matching one? Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
I've never seen those for sale (possibly once on eBay, but it would have been long ago), of even anything similar. Maybe contact a metal shop in your area and see if they can bend appropriate metal for you, then you can drill and spray it. Can't imagine it would cost much.
 
73B5CC35-6C70-4422-9D53-1C4ECE4CE296.jpeg
Mine came with my Quantum Jr's, I have never seen them for sale anywhere. If you want the dimensions I came get them for you.
 
Been watching ebay Infinity parts for years.
Have only seen them once for sale and once as included with speakers.
 
I recall seeing a thread, possibly here on AudioKarma, which was about building a set of these stands with dimensions and material needed. I wish I could remember exactly were I saw it.
 
Here are the measurements it is 12 inches wide, 14 inches from floor to top and 12 inches from back to front. Metal is 3/16 of an inch thick.
.IMG_2409.jpegIMG_2404.jpegIMG_2407.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Are you sure it's 3/8 in thick? That would be awfully heavy, and they don't look that thick. Maybe you meant 3/16?
 
I'm sorry you are correct 3/16
You can edit your previous post. Maybe put edited due to incorrect initial dimension.
Future Googlers may end up here while searching for info on these particular stands.
 
Back
Top Bottom