• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Infinity Renaissance 90

flaskebent

New Member
I have recently bought a pair of Infinity Renaissance 90 in piano lack for 1350 euros. Maybe it was expensive but I liked the looks of them very much.


I know there is one of the EMIT tweeter broken so I have some concerns about buyng spareparts for the renaissance 90, especially the EMIT and EMIM driver but also the capasitors which is placed in the crossover. So I would really appriciate if there is some helpful Infinity classics lover here which will provide me with the necessary links for internet shops.
 
Register to hide this ad
Congrats on getting the piano black ren 90's, they are as beautiful as the sound, spare parts in the USA are hard to come by but i always see them available on ebay Germany.
 
Congrats on getting the piano black ren 90's, they are as beautiful as the sound, spare parts in the USA are hard to come by but i always see them available on ebay Germany.

Yea I have noticed Infinity speakeres is very popular in Germany which is also the location where I bought mine.

I have red in other threads which you also partisipating in that an austrailian company have developed brand new EMIM and EMIT drivers. Will these drivers also fit to my renaissance 90 or is it other infinity speakers?
 
Back
Top Bottom