• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Infinity RS-9b speakers

foghead

Active Member
Hello to all - found a pair of Infinity RS-9b speakers in very nice shape at a garage sale for $10. Took the gamble with the rotted foams being the only visible problem, and so far I have 1 dead woofer. Voice coil is toasted.

Sooooo... anyone have a suggestion for a replacement pair of drivers that would be cheap an effective for these boxes? I can get dimensions for anyone that would like to help me with driver choices.

http://www.infinitysystems.com/home...kProduct=Y&Language=ENG&Country=US&Region=USA

The original specs from Infinity.... thanks to all!
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a spare woofer from an RS9 with new foam and a spare foam for another woofer that I never got, until recently, I lucked out on a pair redone. PM me if you are interested. I have seen 3 different model numbers in these cabinets. They are 902-0932, 902-4158, 902-5107. ----Jaybird
 
Pm sent... my woofers are the 902-5107 units. I have yet to test the tweets, but they should be ok. I've had infinitys with these tweets before and really liked how smooth they were. I have a pair of RS-7's with the emits and while they sound spectacular, they have a tendency to be pretty brutal too.
 
Back
Top Bottom