• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Info about Grado MT+ cart?

MicahE

New Member
Hi there,

I have a Grado MT+ cartridge that needs a new needle. This came along with a Garrard TT but I recently came into a Technics 1500 that needs a new cart. I can't find any info about this cart and am wondering if it is worth getting a new $40 stylus for. Alternately, I was going to get an AT95e.

I also have an unknown model of Pickering that takes a D7E stylus. Any clues as to the relative qualities of these carts?

Thanks,
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2321[2].jpg
    IMG_2321[2].jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2323[1].jpg
    IMG_2323[1].jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2322[1].jpg
    IMG_2322[1].jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 43
Register to hide this ad
Nothing wrong with pmount ... Makes.life a lot easier, and the cartridge is just as good as its 1/2 inch equivalents
 
Back
Top Bottom