• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Info on Grafyx SP-8 Speakers?

Great Speakers.They are really smooth and dig deep for an 8 inch woofer.They were only in business for 4 years in he 1970's.
Old post but .. that is innacurate. They were in business as Grafyx for at least about 15-16 years - 1974 to 1989 and then some more years rebranded due to new ownership as August Systems and continued to sell into the 90's when seized production.
 
I've had the SP-8 for years. Probably one of the best I've heard of this size drivers and cabinets. You must change/add ferrofluid in their tweeters to really see what they can do. I currently have the Model-10 (known as SP-10 earlier) and did the same with their tweeters. They are on the never sell list.
 
Back
Top Bottom