wafflesole
Active Member
Hey guys,
I just picked up a pair of Canton Ergo SC-L speakers today, along with a Canton AV950 center speaker. I cannot find much information online about these speakers at all. They sound pretty rad. I'm not digging the white finish as much, but they are some awesome looking speakers and have a nice velvet like finish under the grill. Does anyone have specs on these and some more information or experience with these, and if I should use these rather than my Polk SDA-1Cs?
Thanks!
I just picked up a pair of Canton Ergo SC-L speakers today, along with a Canton AV950 center speaker. I cannot find much information online about these speakers at all. They sound pretty rad. I'm not digging the white finish as much, but they are some awesome looking speakers and have a nice velvet like finish under the grill. Does anyone have specs on these and some more information or experience with these, and if I should use these rather than my Polk SDA-1Cs?
Thanks!
