• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Information please ?

Unican_Eric

Pioneerious Collecticus
Hello

Just picked up a Hitachi Stero Amplifier HA-330 and a Marantz tuner Model # ST 310. Now the amp is in excellent condition and was wondering if anyone knows anything about it. The Marantz tuner seems to be a 80's model and is a gold color. Any ideas?
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks bully, I had a feeling that you would know something about it. What does the little book say about the Marantz??
 
That particular model is not listed, but it is probably from 1979-83, a period covering what looks like two series (79-81, 81-83), and I would hazard a guess it is from the latter. MSRP would be around $235.
 
I was wondering how you liked the sound of the HA-330. Is this a MOSFET design?

Thanks for any info
 
Jim

I like the sound of the amp and actually put in my sons room for a bit running a pair of Energy ESM1s. But it is now in the fixit pile cause it runs so hot after about a half hour that you could fry an egg on the top of it. It has no difference in sound or anything just hot. Now as for your next question about MOSFET design. I know absolutly nothing about electronics......I just turn it on and play it. Sorry I could not help you there.
 
Back
Top Bottom