• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Inspiribomb and my new subs

justrideit

Busy, busy, busy
Inspiribomb sold me his NHT W2 subs and X-1 crossover. I can't tell you how impressed I am with the sound. The base is awesome when it needs to be and blends in seamlessly the rest of the time. Aaron is a great guy. He walked me through the set up and explained all my questions....several times. Everything looked showroom new. Thanks Aaron!!! :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Aaron is a great guy and a good friend. We have done some horse tradin' back and forth and it's always been great for both parties.

I have heard those subs running at his place was always impressed by their performance.

RC
 
Very glad to hear you are enjoying them. I figured you would, but its simply impossible to express how good something is without hearing it for yourself.

Scott, I am running a pair of NHT W1 subwoofers now. As stated above, each cabinet houses a pair of 12" woofers. So, four 12's total. Bump, bump ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom